- Do not use torque wrench for untightening!
- Torque tightens only in the direction showed on the key sticker! Sticker shows the proper direction of tightening!
- The default calibration interval of the torque wrench is 12 months or 5.000 measurements from the date of end user purchase.
- ALWAYS set the measuring mechanism to starting point, at the end of work.
- When the requested torque is reached, please do not tight any more.
- Torque wrench can be damaged, if manual instructions are not considered.